Newsletter terms and conditions
This is to inform you that:
- the controller of the data you submit in this form (“Personal Data”) is the National Science Centre (“Centre”) with its registered office in Krakow at ul. Twardowskiego 16, 30-312 Kraków,
- should you need to receive any information on your Personal Data and/or to exercise other rights to the Personal Data processed by the National Science Centre, you should contact the Centre’s designated Data Protection Officer via electronic mail at email@example.com or directly at the controller’s premises,
- the Centre will process your Personal Data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 2016, No 119, p. 1),
- you are not obliged to provide your Personal Data but without it the Centre will not be able to deliver the POLONEZ BIS Newsletter to you,
- the Centre collects your Personal Data exclusively for the purpose of delivering the POLONEZ BIS Newsletter and will process it until you decide to withdraw your consent,
- the Centre may also use your e-mail to contact you for research-related purposes (e.g. impact assessments, surveys),
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, but such action does not affect the lawfulness of any processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn,
- you have the right to obtain information about the processing of the Personal Data provided in the form, to correct, transfer, object to the processing of such data, restrict the processing or delete the Personal Data,
- the Centre may transfer the processing of Personal Data to other entities on the basis of agreements concluded pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, in order to provide services to the Centre, in particular for the purpose of distributing the newsletter; however, such entities will be bound to keep the data confidential even after their legal relationship with the Centre has expired,
- if you find that the processing of your Personal Data breaches the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
I agree to the processing of my Personal Data by the National Science Centre, registered in Krakow at ul. Twardowskiego 16, for the purpose of receiving the POLONEZ BIS Newsletter provided by the National Science Centre. I have read the information concerning the right of access to my data and the possibility of correcting it. I am aware that my consent may be withdrawn at any time, which will result in removing my Personal Data from the distribution list of the “POLONEZ BIS Newsletter” .