Are you a talented scientist with an excellent research idea?
You can carry it out in Poland!
Freedom to choose the topic, research field and host institution in Poland. Financial independence thanks to attractive salary and a significant research grant. Career development through training programme and intersectoral secondments.
Who can apply?
- citizens of any country, regardless of nationality, age and gender
- holders of PhD or at least four years of full-time documented research experience
- researchers who have not lived or worked in Poland for more than 12 months within the 3 years before the date of the call launch (researchers displaced by conflicts or applying for refugee status are eligible for extensions)
- researchers prepared to move to Poland for 2 years – for the duration of their research project
- Full time employment contract with full health and Social Security coverage under the Polish Labour Code
- Attractive salary including:
- Living and Mobility allowance: € 4 465 per month gross
- Family allowance: € 300 per month gross (if eligible)
- Special needs allowance: € 200 per month gross (if eligible)
- Research grant up to € 100 000 to cover salaries of the research team, purchase of equipment, costs of field research, scientific conferences, intersectoral secondments (fees, travel and subsistence)
In order to be funded applicants should demonstrate that they are eligible and have the skills to implement the proposed project. The project should also have a significant impact on Fellows’ future career prospects. The National Science Centre employs open, transparent, merit-based and impartial evaluation procedures which involve a two-stage peer review carried out by national and international experts and reviewers. At stage 2 of the evaluation all applicants will be invited to an online interview. The cut-off score will be 70%.