Registration for the POLONEZ BIS 1 Kick-off Meeting is closed.
The two-day event, planned in the lunch-to-lunch formula, will take place on 12-13 December 2022 at the National Science Centre’s (NCN) headquarters in Krakow and will be the first networking opportunity for the researchers.
During the event you will be able to:
- take part in a dedicated workshop on personal and career development planning, prepared and delivered by the POLONEZ BIS institutional partner CRAC-Vitae,
- receive support in the process of refining the preliminary Career Development Plan,
- get to know the RDF Planner – a useful tool in tracking one’s professional development and career development plans,
- meet other Fellows and Mentors to discuss projects, exchange ideas, and to start building a network of colleagues in a friendly and informal atmosphere,
- meet the POLONEZ BS Coordination Team and ask questions about your project.
If your POLONEZ BIS 1 project has already started or is scheduled to start on 1 January 2023, you should have received the preliminary agenda with the registration link by mail. If you do not see it in your mailbox, or if your e-mail changed recently, please contact Agnieszka Jędrzejczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us make all the necessary arrangements on time and register by 15 November at the latest.
We look forward to seeing you in Kraków in December!
Please note that Fellows starting their projects in April 2023 or later will be invited to the Kick-off meeting in May/June 2023.